Newport Orthopedic Institute’s Social Media Code of Conduct
Last Revised December 14, 2016
Newport Orthopedic Institute(“NOI”) encourages engagement and
open discussion on our various social media sites. We look forward to
interacting with you on these platforms. Our official Social Media Sites are:
We want our social media communities to be a fun place to interact with
other fans, share stories, and promote activities and events that are
happening at NOI. Your participation indicates that you agree to the purpose
of this community and will follow our guidelines. NOI does not represent
or warrant the accuracy of any statements or claims made here, nor endorses
any opinions expressed within this section.
Our Simple Guidelines:
Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for medical advice or medical commentary.
- Keep all comments clean and do not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten
or violate the privacy of others.
- Do not aggregate, copy, duplicate, publish, or make available content to
third parties without permission.
- Do not use the Social Media Sites for commercial purposes or to solicit
products, services or fundraising activities, or harvest emails or contact
information from others.
- Do not violate the law or encourage illegal activities.
- Do not impersonate any other person or misrepresent who you are or your
- Respect our intellectual property and those of our partners. Do not upload
or download content protected by copyright or other intellectual property
laws unless you own the content or have permission from the owner.
- You are solely responsible for any liability, loss or damage that results
from content submitted by you or through your account.
- You recognize that all online submissions may be viewed by the public.
By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you represent and covenant that your submission is true, your own original
work, and does not infringe another’s rights, or that you have any
needed licenses, permissions or releases from any third parties.
- By submitting content to our Social Media Sites, you grant NOI a non-exclusive,
transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license
to use the content you submit in any manner.
Provide feedback or ask questions anytime at
The opinions and views expressed by individuals posting on the NOI Social
Media Sites are not necessarily those of NOI, its officers, employees,
affiliates, medical staff or members of its board of directors.
NOI may not actively monitor or edit content submitted by users, but we
reserve the right to remove any in appropriate, disruptive, profane or
offensive comments or pictures or any other material or to response to posts in our sole discretion.
Newport Orthopedic Institute
22 Corporate Plaza Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
If you have questions, comments or concerns, please e-mail us at: