Saturday Hours at Newport Orthopedic Institute
Newport Orthopedic Institute offers Saturday hours at our
Irvine location. This service is intended for patients who have experienced recent
sports injuries, sprains or broken bones (fractures). Our
orthopedic urgent care services can provide immediate expert care by board certifed orthopedic
surgeons and sports medicine doctors.
Huntington Beach and
Tustin offices are closed on weekends.
Saturday Hours: 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
- Board-eligible Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Subspecialty in
- Board-eligible in Orthopedic Surgery
- Board certified in Emergency Medicine, Subspecialty certification in
The following can be treated on a walk-in basis on Saturday mornings at our
- Sprains or strains
- Sports injury
- Closed fractures
- Minor dislocations
- Concussion management
- Recent back pain
- Joint or muscle injury
- Cast or wound dressing problems
- Painful, swollen or injured joints such as knees, elbows and shoulders
- Tennis elbow and other sports injuries
- Torn or injuried ligaments & tendons
- Foot and ankle injuries
In addition to scheduled appointments, Dr. Yim and Dr. Gazzaniga will also
be available for walk-ins needing urgent orthopedic care, including concussion
care management. Newport Orthopedic Institute understands when injuries
occur time is important and receiving prompt, expert treatment can make
all the difference. Saturday availability allows access to specialized,
orthopedic care immediately instead of waiting through the weekend.
If you would like more information, please call our office at